Dura-Lite Composite Lifting Beam
RUD is the ofﬁcial representative for Caldwell Inc., a leading U.S. manufacturer of below-the-hook lifting equipment, including lightweight yet tough lifting and spreader beams. All beams will come supplied with a NATA-proof load certiﬁcate supplied by RUD.
Composite Beam Advantages
Caldwell Dura-Lite equipment offers many advantages to a wide variety of applications and industries
• Lightweight, helping to reduce work-related injuries.
• Composite material ideal for defence applications.
• Made from non-conductive materials
• Non-corrosive properties make the beams ideal for marine applications.
• Custom-designed Dura-Lite equipment available
• Strong and impact-resistant
Dura-Lite Lifting Beams
Dura-Lite Lifting Beams are lightweight and non-conductive. All lifting beams have custom-designed equipment, standard capacities ranging from ¼ to 3 tonnes, and are built to be strong and impact-resistant.