Dura-Lite Composite Spreader Beam
RUD is the ofﬁcial representative for Caldwell Inc., a leading U.S. manufacturer of below-the-hook lifting equipment, including lightweight yet tough lifting and spreader beams. All beams will come supplied with a NATA-proof load certiﬁcate supplied by RUD.
Composite Beam Advantages
Caldwell Dura-Lite equipment offers many advantages to a wide variety of applications and industries
• Lightweight, helping to reduce work-related injuries.
• Composite material ideal for defence applications.
• Made from non-conductive materials
• Non-corrosive properties make the beams ideal for marine applications.
• Custom-designed Dura-Lite equipment available
• Strong and impact-resistant
Dura-Lite Spreader Beams
Dura-Lite Spreader Beams are non-corrosive and can be used for various applications. All spreader beams are compliant with the European Community standards CE, in addition to being ASME B30.20, design category B, service class 4 compliant. Dura-Lite Lifting and Spreader Beams incorporate the same composite technology being used in today's aerospace, automotive and construction industries.