RUD manufactures and supplies industrial hoist chains with highly wear-resistant round steel chains.
RUD is the global leader for different hoist manufacturers providing highly wear resistant round steel chains according to EN 818-7 for motor driven hoists and manual hoists applications.
We manufacture industrial and hoist chains from the smallest size – 3 x 9 mm and up to the world’s largest – 32 x 90 mm. Key advantages of a RUD hoist chain are;
Used worldwide in may market sectors including wind power and industrial applications to stage technology for large scale events, the benefits of a RUD Round steel link Industrial Hoist chain include:
- Uniform surface hardness and hardness depth, particularly in the joints,
- High resistance to wear, long service life
- Highest dynamic strength, maximum operating safety
- The chain marking is a pre-condition for a clear proof of safety
- All RUD chains are 100 % calibrated
- Custom sizes are also available
- Made in Germany and produced at the headquarters
To view further information on Hoist Chain for manual and motor-drive hoists, download the RUD Industrial Hoist Chain Guide.