TECDOS TOOL MOVER
Do you have problems with the tilting process of heavy and sensitive injection moulding tools?
Do you know these hazards?
- High risk for operators
- Possible damage to equipment and tools
- Damage to the crane breaks and rope
The TOOL MOVER can be used anywhere onsite. Because it does not need to be anchored to the ground and is very compact, you can flexibly turn heavy and delicate tools or molds. The turnbuckle can be moved with a crane (RUD attachment points) or with a forklift * (fork pockets).
The RUD TOOL MOVER offers you:
- A User-friendly operation
- Low-noise and smooth run
- Robust construction
- Low maintenance
- Different tool sizes to suit your needs (max. 64 tons)
- Flexible deployment (can be moved by crane or fork lifter)
- Additional options available on request