Indo Pacific International Maritime Exposition is Australia’s premier commercial maritime and naval defence exposition which will be held at the International Convention Centre (ICC) Sydney from Tue 7 - Thu 9 Nov 2023.
This year's expo is on track to be the largest iteration in 23 years, with key players from the maritime and naval defence communities.
RUD Australia is also a certified supplier to the Australian Defence Force. Some of the solutions we provide to the ADF are:
- Lifting & Lashing Solutions
- Engineered Solutions
- Material Handling Solutions
- Heavy Vehicle Hoists
What does RUD offer?
We offer bespoke solutions for the challenging conditions in the maritime industry. Forged from Duplex Stainless Steel 1.4462, our products are suitable for corrosive applications, including the subsea ROV-Hook, which has been developed specially for rigging with underwater robots.
ROV Subsea Rigging Hook
- Developed for subsea rigging applications for use with Remote Controlled Vehicles (ROVs)
- Eliminates the risk of snagging and accidental rigging
- Has an outer smooth profile with no protruding hook nose
- Outward opening safety latch closes automatically when the ROV releases the trigger
- The safety latch is securely locked in a closed position
- The hook safety latch opening and closing can be operated by a single ROV
RORO Weld-On Lashing Point
- MIL-STD-209K, US Dept of Defence Interface Std
- Phosphate surface
- Used specially for low temperatures -40°C
- 100% crack detected
- Lashing capacity - 10,000 daN
INOX-ABA Weld-On Lashing Point
- Forged from Duplex Steel 1.4462 (Coming soon - Galvanised ABA)
- Full WLL in any direction with 4:1 design factor
- Clear marking of the WLL
- Patented wear markings on the inside and outside
- Closed and circumferential fillet weld
- Temperature Range -40ºC to 250ºC with no reduction in WLL
INOX-STAR Bolt-On Lifting Point
- Pivots 360° for adjustment in load direction
- Clear marking of the minimum WLL
- Material: Duplex steel 1.4462
- RUD 4:1 safety factor
TECDOS Drive Technology
TECDOS Drives can be used in linear, rotating, horizontal or vertical applications to:
- Move cranes, align, and adjust loaders and open and close cargo space covers on ships
- Lift and lower platforms, drive ferries, and extend telescopic booms and skidding systems
- Open and shut gates and roofs
- Drive gangways in ports
Click here to visit the Indo Pacific International Maritime Exposition website.
Visit our booth in the Defence Jobs Qld Area from 7-9 Nov 2023 at the International Convention Centre to discuss our Maritime Lifting, Lashing and Drive Technology Solutions.
For more information on RUD Solutions for the Maritime Industry, click here to send us an enquiry.