Floatation Tank Systems
Robust build, Compact Design for submerged environments
RUD hardened-steel chain round link conveyor systems provide a robust, compact and efficient solution for low profile applications and work in submerged environments. A leader in submerged ash management, we have extended these features into fines removal systems and for the surface removal of low-density wood, plastic or other products which accumulate on the surface of the float tank.
Offering the optimum in efficiency and workplace safety, the system provides a watertight casing conveyed along the surface of the tank for the efficient separation of bulk material from the slurry or water solution.
- Highly efficient conveying system
- Easily accessible for scheduled maintenance
- Optimum wear resistance in submerged environments
- Accurate alignment with close tolerances
- Requires minimum maintenance
- Fast replacement bolt-on wheel tooth segments
- • Easy access drive components
- • Clearly visible wear indicators
- Easy to relocate modular design
- Full variable conveyor length
- Low profile height for under belt or apron systems
- Custom scraper designs for different material