LRBS-FIX Lashing-Load ring for welding with circumferential weld seam
- Weld-on lashing point free from sub-surface corrosion due to circular HY-weld seam. Smaller weld seam compared to the previous LRBS. Total length and total width identical to the previous LRBS.
- No time-consuming alignment between the weld-on blocks and ring. Clamp spring is protected placed inside the weld-on block. The spring fixes the weld-on blocks to the ring and creates at the same time a radial clamping. No loose items.
- Clamping spring avoids rattling noise.
- Recognition of inclination angle indicated by markings on the ring and on the blocks in all levels.
- Marked at the ring with the permitted lashing capacity “LC” in daN
- Welding should only be carried out by qualified persons according to ISO 9606-1.